New Jersey, NY, USA
Williamsburg, DE, USA
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Great locations
- Free snacks
- Outings & Events
- Career growth plans
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, self-starter to join our team. We provide comprehensive, hands-on training.
We are seeking people who value teamwork but enjoys exceeding individual expectations.
Marketing Manager tasks will include building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Hire and train a team of marketing associates to coordinate events and conduct outside sales
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
The role is a growth role with opportunities to advance and learn advanced skills specific to our industry and get the insight and real world understanding that a platform service provider can offer.